friend: i’m getting mcdonalds you want anything?
me: i don’t have money
friend: it’s all good, i’ll pay
ppl think im shy cause i dont talk much in person but actually im just coolin it scanning the situation, watchin from the cut, making mental moves constantly.
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
Link 1 <Personal & Body Care
Link 2 <Emotional & Psychological Closeness
Link 3 <Sleeping & Other Spacial Closeness
Link 4 <Life Arrangements
Link 5 <Urgent Situations
this is way too cool
latino parents make you feel sus af for hanging out wit your friends too much like,
me: ok mom ill be back later, ima go hang out with alex
mom: OoOOTRA VEZ? Ni que los parí a los dos para que siempre anden juntos.
There is no lie here it’s sad bruh
i didn’t understand the hype about wearing leggings as pants until i started wearing leggings as pants and now there’s no going back